Pinter & Martin is delighted to support the new online professional platform All4Maternity, incorporating the reputable The Practising Midwife journal recently taken over by mother and daughter midwife duo Sheena and Anna Byrom of ByromandByrom.
All4Maternity aims to support, develop and nurture all maternity workers, from student to practicing midwives, in addition to others involved in maternity services.
It will be an exciting go-to, online place, for learning, sharing and caring needs.
- Learning – All4Maternity's learning zone offers multi-media modules and online tutorials, face-to-face workshops and presentations.
- Sharing – in the sharing zone All4Maternity will offer repositories of information on key topics to support your practice; regular updated blogs and archives of articles for your reference.
- Caring – in the caring zone, you can join the All4Maternity growing online community, via peer mentoring networks and forums.
All4Maternity's Vision is to build an exceptional professional platform for all. Get in touch with them if you would like to find out more, or are keen to get involved. Their contact details are below.
Subscribers to All4Maternity, get the following from Pinter & Martin:
- 15% off our already discounted website prices
- a free ebook of Why the Politics of Breastfeeding Matter
The All4Maternity platform, incorporating The Practising Midwife, will be launched at the Royal College of Midwives conference on the 31st of October. Head over to The Practising Midwife to find out about their very reasonable subscription offers, and if you buy any Pinter & Martin book from us online, you get a code for 15% off a subscription.