Why buy direct?
Why buy direct from Pinter & Martin?
- You will get a good deal from us, even though sometimes Amazon will beat us on price, and The Book Depository ship for free worldwide (our recommended option if you are not in the UK).
- For new titles we are usually the first to get stock.
- You can order any book from us (with free UK delivery if you spend £20 or more) for 20% or more off the RRP.
- In the unlikely case that you have any problems with your order we are just a phone call away to help sort things out. Call us on 020 7737 6868.
- If you order more than 10 books, please get in touch for additional discounts.
Support independent publishing: buy directly from Pinter & Martin
- For every pound we make, 50 pence is reinvested in publishing new titles.
- If you buy one of our books through Amazon or other online retailers, Pinter & Martin will get around £2 for a book with an RRP of £9.99 (after retailer's discount, distribution charge, printing and author's royalties) - and we have to wait up to three months for the money.
- If you buy from us directly, we get around £5, within a few days.
- If you buy from an independent bookshop, we get around £3.
For every book you buy from us direct instead of other Internet bookshops an extra £1.50 will be invested in new titles.