Why buy direct?
Why buy direct from Pinter & Martin?
- You will get a good deal from us, even though sometimes Amazon will beat us on price, and Wordery ship for free worldwide (our recommended option if you are not in the UK).
- For new titles we are usually the first to get stock.
- In the unlikely case that you have any problems with your order we are just a phone call away to help sort things out. Call us on 020 7737 6868.
- If you order more than 10 books, please get in touch for additional discounts.
Support independent publishing: buy directly from Pinter & Martin
- For every pound we make, 50 pence is reinvested in publishing new titles.
- If you buy one of our books through Amazon or other online retailers, Pinter & Martin will get around £2 for a book with an RRP of £9.99 (after retailer's discount, distribution charge, printing and author's royalties) - and we have to wait up to three months for the money.
- If you buy from us directly, we get around £5, within a few days.
- If you buy from an independent bookshop, we get around £3.
For every book you buy from us direct instead of other Internet bookshops an extra £1.50 will be invested in new titles.