Would you like your experience of giving birth to be enjoyable? Do you see giving birth as an exciting journey into places in your body and mind you have never been to before? Do you imagine that childbirth will transform your relationship with your partner? All these aspects of birth are well within the realms of possibility.
Certain easily mastered "tools" can ease discomfort and make labour and delivery more manageable - even pleasurable. Special types of breathing, massage, visualisations and postures can be learnt and practised at home and put to use, as you choose, throughout the different stages of your labour. Even if medical intervention is required, these tools can help make birth a more positive experience.
- Demonstrates the natural "tools" that can ease pain and promote progress
- Suitable for all types of deliveries
- Helps a pregnant woman work with her body, her partner and her baby
- Techniques are easy to learn and can be practised at home with a birth partner.
- Variations are given to fit in with a woman’s individual experience
- Fully illustrated throughout by pregnant couples